Southern Ute Community Action Programs (SUCAP)
Section 4 – Cleanliness Of Bus
Show pride in the appearance of your vehicle while in service.
Specific cleanliness practices include, but are not limited to the following:
- Keep newspapers and loose trash cleaned up and placed in a trash receptacle
- Do not throw trash into the streets.
- NEVER scatter supplies on the window ledge in front of you, or carry anything in the front window or on the dash other than authorized portable signs.
- Straighten seat belts. Pick them up off the floor.
- Keep floors swept and free of debris.
- Keep all windows clean inside and out.
- Sweep and mop your bus floor daily.
- Clean head lamps, tail lamps, mirrors and windshield as necessary for safety reasons.