« Back to Policy Directory
Steamboat Springs Transit
Lost & Found
- Driver will tag items with: date, name, coach run and time, then turn it in to the Supervisor on duty.
- The Supervisor completes the logbook, with log number.
- If claimed, the Supervisor on duty fills out who claimed the item, the date and has the person claiming, sign the book.
- If no Supervisor is available Operator tags item with: date, driver, time, coach run, and leaves on Dispatch desk, and the Next Supervisor on duty logs and re‐tags items.
- ALL ITEMS WILL BE STORED IN THE SUPERVISOR’S CLOSET OR AT THE POLICE DEPARTMENT. Only Supervisors will retrieve items.