Cripple Creek Transit
2.06 Driver Appearance
City of Cripple Creek transit bus operators represent the city and the Transit System and should present a neat, professional image at all times.
- Drivers must be clean and neat in appearance at all times while on duty or in uniform.
- Uniforms, if provided, must be worn at all times while on duty.
- Clothing, including uniforms, must be freshly laundered, free of holes, and free of wrinkles.
- Uniform shirts shall remain tucked in at all times.
- Men must be clean shaven or facial hair must be properly trimmed and combed, the beard or moustache must be clearly defined and neatly trimmed.
- Hair must be neat and clean and of appropriate length.
- Jewelry should be in good taste, not excessive, and should not get in the way of performing established duties.
- Personal hygiene must be to the highest possible standards.