« Back to Policy Directory
Cripple Creek Transit
Section 3.05 Fare Collection
- Passengers should have the correct change, though drivers can make change when necessary.
- Payment must be made at time of ride. No credit.
- Seniors are considered 60and older and are not charged a fare.
- Students are charged $.25 each way for trips to and from school or school activities.
- Children who are accompanied by a parent are not charged a fare.
- Children who are unaccompanied by a parent must pay the full $1.00 fare.