« Back to Policy Directory
Cripple Creek Transit
Section 3.04 Curb-to-Curb Service
- Curb-to-curb service only will be provided by Cripple Creek Transit. Drivers may not enter a client’s residence.
- Drivers are not required to bring a client down steps in a wheelchair.
- The drivers shall assist the client board/disembark from vehicle only.
- Drivers are not required to act as personal care attendants, baby sitters, or to provide any medical services.
- The driver may leave his/her seat and assist client(s) in boarding or de-boarding.
- During boarding or de-boarding, the vehicle may remain running (and in park) as long as the vehicle remains with direct eyesight of the driver at all times.
- If the driver must at any time travel outside the eyesight of the vehicle, the vehicle must be turned off and locked.