« Back to Policy Directory
Cripple Creek Transit
Section 3.02 Articles Not Permitted on Vehicles
- The following articles will not be permitted on board Cripple Creek Transit vehicles:
- Vehicle batteries
- Gasoline, kerosene, diesel or fuel cans
- Caustic or flammable liquids
- Non-folding shopping carts
- Non-folding baby carriages
- Large bundles that obstruct the aisle, that cannot be secured, or that may inconvenience other passengers (such as but not limited to bicycles, sharp objects or instruments, fishing poles with exposed hooks)
- The driver shall use good judgment in allowing passengers to carry large objects on board based on vehicle capacity and the impact on the safety and comfort of all passengers.
- The driver will ensure that all strollers and child carrying devices are properly secured by the guardian who accompanies the child.