« Back to Policy Directory
Southern Ute Community Action Programs (SUCAP)
Section 2 – Emergency Procedures
- Use cell phone to call “911” when police or medical aid is needed. Notify dispatcher or supervisor as soon as possible.
- Give your name, location, route, block or mile marker or any other clear point of reference and vehicle number.
- Do not change locations unless staying at that location will place you or your passengers in greater danger.
- If possible, keep cell phone with you so the dispatcher or supervisor can contact you for any additional information, if necessary.
- Appropriate SUCAP personnel will respond in addition to the authorities requested. Notify the dispatcher or supervisor when you vehicle is released by authorities at the scene.
- Follow the procedure for accidents.