Cripple Creek Transit
Section 2.19 Traffic Signals
Drivers should approach all intersections slowly and cautiously.
- The driver shall approach all intersections controlled by a traffic signal at a speed that shall permit a stop with normal application of the brake without entering the crosswalk or intersection should the signal change to red.
- The driver shall not enter the intersection controlled by a traffic signal if entering could result in blockage of the intersection should the signal change to red.
- The driver shall exercise caution when entering an intersection with a clearly displayed yellow signal.
- The driver shall be prepared to stop at all signalized intersections by covering the brake pedal.
- The driver shall not begin acceleration for a green light before the light turns green.