« Back to Policy Directory
Southern Ute Community Action Programs (SUCAP)
Section 1 – Qualification for Employment (driving)
- All applicants must pass a drug-screen before starting or transferring into safety-sensitive positions, including all driving positions. SUCAP will pay for this drug screen.
- All applicants will undergo a motor vehicle license check with the Department of Motor Vehicles.
- All applicants will be required to carry a minimum of current Colorado Class “B”, Commercial Driver’s license with a P2 endorsement while they are employed by Road Runner Stage Lines.
- All Road Runner Stage Lines drivers are subject to drug-alcohol testing requirements as defined in the SUCAP Policy and Procedure Manual.
- All Road Runner Stage Lines drivers will receive a yearly Road Test Examination.
- All drivers are subject to random ride checks.