« Back to Policy Directory
Cripple Creek Transit
Section 3.13 Smoke Free Service
- Drivers, mechanics, other employees or volunteers, or passengers are prohibited from smoking or using chewing tobacco while in a Cripple Creek Transit vehicle – whether in or out of service.
- Drivers, mechanics, employees, volunteers, and passengers may smoke outside of the vehicle at the end of a trip or at a designated layover point:
- Only when standing away from the vehicle and other passengers
- So long as the driver does not leave the layover point late as a result
- Drivers, mechanics, employees, volunteers, and passengers must properly dispose of cigarette ash, the remainder of the cigarette, and chewing tobacco residue in designated trash receptacles.