Section 3.11 Passenger Self-Sufficiency
- A passenger utilizing City of Cripple Creek services is expected to be capable of caring for him or herself, controlling his or her bodily functions, and be cognizant enough to make decisions.
- Transportation may be refused or suspended when the passenger:
- Negatively impacts the quality of another passenger’s ride
- Requires direct medical attention to prevent the spread of a communicable disease
- Requires direct medical attention for open wounds or unsupported injuries
- Is repetitively incontinent
- Is repetitively not prepared or available when the vehicle arrives for pick up
- Requires assistance after de-boarding or cannot be left alone at the drop-off location
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!