All animals are allowed on the Village Shuttle transit service, subject to the following
- Animals must be under the owner’s control.
- Animals can be stored in an approved carrier and absolutely must stay on the floor.
- Animals are not allowed on passenger seats.
- Animals are not to dirty the bus or negatively impact any passenger’s riding experience.
- Any rider traveling with an animal may be expelled if the animal’s behavior
- compromises the safe operation of service or otherwise poses a threat to the health,
- safety, and welfare of the public.