2019 CASTA/CDOT Fall Transit Conference and EXPO
Keystone Resort & Conference Center
September 23-27, 2019
The annual CASTA Fall Conference is a four-day conference that provides training on a variety of topics, including: transit management, supervisor development, driver safety, system safety, human services issues, maintenance, and FTA and CDOT policy issues.
More information regarding the fall conference will be posted soon! Stay tuned and for any questions please email Joseph Parks at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reasons to Sponsor/Exhibit as a Business Member
- Priority Placement for Exhibit Space: CASTA sponsors and members receive priority placement for booth displays.
- Exposure: All sponsors will receive recognition for their support through signage and will be included in the meeting program.
- Market your Products: You will have the opportunity to discuss your products and services directly with the organizational decision makers.
- Online Presence: Sponsorships will be announced during the Conference and EXPO.
- Complimentary Registration: Most Sponsorships and Exhibitor opportunities include a complimentary registration.
- Affordable Meetings: Members are aware that sponsorships help defray meeting costs and provide affordable meetings to industry leaders.
- Memorable Event: Product giveaway with your company logo, & mini-message breaks are just a few ideas to spice up the meeting while creating a memorable event for attendees.
- Flexible Promotions: CASTA offers Event Sponsorships, Shared Sponsorships & many different levels of Sponsorships, all providing enhanced exposure for your products & services.
- Promote Networking: Sponsorship dollars help RIBTC host a variety of different networking events depending on the meeting locale.
- Participant: Contact Info All Sponsors & Exhibitors will receive participant contact information to use for follow-up marketing opportunities.
- Recognition: Registered Sponsors and Exhibitors will be announced in weekly email updates that go out to over 3500 individuals.
Conference and Exhibitor Fees
|Registration Options||Details||Early Bird Rate
(8/1 – 8/31)
(9/1 – 9/18)
|Vendor Full Conference Registration||Does not include Expo Booth or Bus Show Space.||$375||$400|
|Vendor Single-Day Registration||Does not include Expo Booth or Bus Show Space.||$275||$300|
|Expo Booth||Includes registration for day of the Expo only||$1000||$1250|
|Expo Booth w/ Bus Show Space||Includes registration for day of the Expo only||$1500||$1750|
|Additional Bus Show Space||Cannot be purchased alone. Only available when purchasing at least one of the following: Vendor Full Conference Registration, Vendor Single-Day Conference Registration, Expo Booth, or Expo Booth w/ Bus Show Space.||$500||$750|
- Registration will open for the Expo on August 1st. You can secure your expo spot by becoming a business member today!
- Vendors may secure their spot in the Expo by purchasing a CASTA Business Member Package (Black Bear and up). Sales of CASTA Business Member Packages will end July 30th.
- Registration will close at Noon on Tuesday, 9/18/2019. Registration after this date and time cannot be guaranteed. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
Sponsorship opportunities and Business Memberships are still available. Do not hesitate to contact Joseph Parks at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303.839.5197.